Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Friday, April 9, 2010
1. In 1992, I was adjusting to life as the mom of a baby girl.
2. Life with my children is full of laughter and smiles (and occasional tears).
3. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
4. Home is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me "ahhh, the rain last night was wonderful".
6. I love the sound of ocean waves that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sewing time, tomorrow my plans include a baby shower and Sunday, I want to sit on my porch, sipping iced tea with fresh mint!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
I just found out about Teaser Tuesday (two days late)! Here's how it works:
- Grab whatever you are currently reading.
- Choose a random page and pick a couple of teaser sentences to post. No spoilers please!
- Do include the title and author of the book, so others can find it.
from The Big Short by Michael Lewis:
"Vinny, always darker, said, 'There were more morons than crooks, but the crooks were higher up.'"
What are you reading?
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
I thought I'd (belatedly) share my April Fool's joke. I served "lunch" to our homeschool friends. The children were polite, but guarded when taking their first tastes. So how does it look?
It's vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce and crispy cereal treats, made with chocolate cereal and chopped dried pineapple. They loved it!
Did you do any fun pranks last week?