Monday, December 13, 2010

Quick Updates

It's been busy around here! The etsy shop got busy there for a few days. Our Christmas stockings made from vintage quilts and quilt tops sold well, although I think people are done shopping for decorations at this point. I'm hoping customers will go for a scarf of two. I mean, I'm offering a free upgrade to priority shipping! What's not to like?

Domino the Cat is much better. He was patrolling the downstairs last night, and not a moment too soon. We've seen "evidence" of a mouse. We spent a lot of money on you, Domino. Time to earn your keep, buddy.


Lori, my sister-in-law and business partner, has been nursing a sore elbow for several days and finally went to the doctor. She appears to have fractured it. She's renting my college daughter for the weekend to clean, decorate and wrap gifts. Seriously, Lori, LET ANN DO IT.

And last, but not least, I'm starting to choose spring fabrics for our etsy shop. Love those bright colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment