Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Fabulous On-line Tea Shop



I just wanted to let you all know about the best tea shop on the web, in my humble opinion. It's called Dream Weaver Shop and they are on Etsy. I've tried several of their teas and have been impressed with all of them. Customer service is wonderful and shipping is lightning fast.


The Earl of Mint tea is very good and it is just what it sounds like--earl grey tea (what could be better?) blended with mint. Ahhhh....


Dream Weaver's Southern Peach Green tea is perfect for the southern belle in you--delicate green tea with a bit of peach.


I've saved the best for last, the Chocolate Chai Tea. And, yes, it has actual chocolate in it. Just savor that thought for a moment... chocolate in your tea.

Okay, now go to Dream Weaver's shop and order some tea.

You're welcome.




1 comment:

  1. Chocolate tea? Might have to check that out! I don't mind a good cup of tea once in a while, but coffee will always be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete