Monday, September 21, 2009

New Jewelry from Lori

Lori has new jewelry listings on etsy! These bracelets are just beautiful. I had a wonderful time with the pictures. My photography skills are a work in progress, but I think I'm finally making progress.

The photos were taken at Haven Hill Farms, where my children take riding lessons from Marlene Chavis. She and her husband Steve do a great job with the horses, as well as keeping the whole farm beautiful. They do weddings regularly so there are great places to take pictures.

So, here's the result of my day at the farm:

Gorgeous glass bead bracelet



Bracelet made from vintage wood beads :


Both of the above bracelets are currently listed on etsy.

I took lots of pictures and plan to list many more of these wonderful pieces this week. What's your favorite?

Mother of pearl heart earrings:


Bracelet, made with vintage beads:
Glass bead earrings:


Pssst! These glass bead earrings would be great with the blue bracelet above.

2 comments: