Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dense Fog Warning

I was looking back at my blog posts from last January and noticed that one year ago today, we woke up to snow. The ground was covered with an inch or two of the white stuff. And it was the second time we had had snow that winter. This year it's been fairly warm and definitely no snow. The high today is expected to be in the upper 60's with rain tonight, maybe even storms.

Right now, we are under a "dense fog warning" until 10 am. Kind of like me, before coffee. Hey, that's a good idea. I should issue "dense fog warnings" to my family, until mid-morning or until 2 cups of coffee, whichever comes first.

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

  1. Today started out cool and foggy. The paper says it will warm up into the 70s. Hard to believe since it was a bit nippy this am.

    ReplyDelete