Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Knitting on the Porch

I'm one of those people who love Daylight Saving Time. I know I don't actually get more hours of daylight, but I really like having more light after dinner.

A couple of afternoons ago, I grabbed my knitting bag (currently contains a sock in progress) and sat on my porch. It was warm, but not hot and the light was perfect. The big dogs kept me company, although I fear that my sock may have a permanent doggy kiss smell. Thanks for that, Abby.

In the first picture, you can see my chair, complete with project bag, iPod, and drink. The other picture shows my view, looking toward the river. The grass is still brown, but I think we'll start seeing some green peek through in the next few weeks.

This is just about my favorite time of year. How about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment