Saturday, August 29, 2009

Nice Saturday

Our family had different places to be today. My husband and older children helped with the 4-H car wash, which was a great success. They all came home with a slight sun burn, but my husband's family has a distant Cherokee ancestor, so everyone should be fine tomorrow. Unlike, me, with my Scotch-Irish forefathers. It takes about 15 minutes of sun to give me a burn.

The other place to be today was a birthday party for my 4 year old daughter's friend. They had a ball playing in his backyard, which is fantastic. It's fenced and huge, with lots of grass for running around, which they did a lot of. Pizza was served, along with ice cream cake. I'm still full.

All in all, I'd call this Saturday a good day. Even though I didn't get the mopping done.

No comments:

Post a Comment