Friday, June 25, 2010

Waiting for Grass to Grow


My youngest daughter followed me out to the clothesline the other day, with her bucket and shovel handy (you never know where treasure might turn up). The clothesline is strung between two trees, near where we put in a pool this spring.


It seems to be taking forever for the grass seed we put out to get going. I have visions of a beautifully landscaped yard/flower beds/pool garden. Right now, it's mostly sand and a lot of weeds.


I don't think my little tomboy princess is too eager for grass to take over. Have fun digging, sweetie, but could you pull some weeds while you're down there?

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like the smell of fresh clothes hanging on the clothes line!!! Love it! Come over and link up your Etsy Shop on my website! Link Love is awaiting! Let me know if you need help! I am now following you!
    http://www.midchix.com/
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete