Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving at the Cabin

For the first time, in the history of the world, we had our Thanksgiving dinner at The Cabin. The cabin is my aunt's place, that her father (my PopPop) built a generation ago. We spent lots of time there when I was a little girl, but never once did we have Thanksgiving there. Oh, sure, lots of birthdays, almost every 4th of July, but never Thanksgiving.



We did the cooking at home, then brought our goodies with us. We had turkey, dressing (not to be confused with "stuffing"), gravy, green beans, green bean casserole, broccoli, broccoli casserole (I'm detecting a theme here), cranberry relish, rolls, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake...are you getting hungry or is it just me?

I think my sweetie ate too much.

The cousin-who-shall-not-be-named.

The aunts
How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment