Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teaser Tuesday--Outlander






"Even admitting for a moment the completely implausible idea that I was in another time than my own, Inverness had stood in its present location for some six hundred years. It was there. But, apparently, it had no lights. Under the circumstances, this strongly suggested that there were no electric lights to be had."


This book has been out for 20 years, but I just started reading it. Outlander was recommended to me by a lady I met at a restaurant. She's from Scotland and said she loved the Outlander series. How could I say no to a review like that?


What's on your nightstand?

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that's a fantastic series. After you've read it for a while, you'll want to start saying "dinna" and "canna". I love Jamie and Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this series!!! The first is my favorite, have read it several times over the past 12 years. I'm actually starting the series over from the begining because I was just given the last book as a gift so I want everything fresh in my mind before I read my newest book. :)

    ReplyDelete