Friday, December 6, 2013

Craft Show Shopping

I went to the Christmas Craft Show in Aiken, SC, this morning. I've worked this show with my Bede Sisters business before but didn't apply this year. (I had thought I would be having surgery this week, but managed to avoid it). It was fun to be there as a shopper only. I saw some wonderful handcrafted items, including quilts, woodcarving, baskets, and wooden spinning tops for my children.

One of the things I bought was a new weekender type bag for myself. I rarely buy things I know I could make, but I've made a similar bag and am well aware of the time and materials it takes to create one of these. I need another bag like I need a hole in the head, but I decided to splurge on this one, just because I love the fabric and the style. And it was so nice to buy from the maker herself, Nancy of Nanny Goat Totes.

Now, I need to take a weekend trip so I can show, it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment