Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's Chicken Run All Over Again!!

I went out to visit with the girls a little while ago. We have 22 chickens who live in a coop out back, with a fenced yard where they can scratch around. They have been falling down on the egg-laying job lately. I'm hoping that they will pick up the pace once the days get longer.


Anyway, here they are, gathering around and hoping for a treat. Sorry, ladies, I don't have anything right now.


This is a view of the back of the coop and their yard. See that hole in the back corner? I think they're trying to tunnel out.

We're not going to eat you, honest! Just lay some eggs!!

5 comments:

  1. There are several bloggers in our team that also have chickens and in some cities "back yard" chickens have become legal. Seems like you really enjoy your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that movie!!
    I also love chickens for some strange reason......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete