Thursday, March 24, 2011

Work on the mudroom addition has started

The first photo (above) shows the back steps, which have now been demolished.

The second photo (above) is the back door, sans steps, with the ground cleared for the foundation to be poured.

This photo (above) is of the foundation, ready for the cement truck to do its thing.

As of today, the concrete is in place and will need several days to cure before more work can be done. Now, if I can just remember not to use that back door...

5 comments:

  1. Makes me think of all the wonderful projects on HGTV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so jealous! My husband drags mud and dirt in every time he comes in the house - being a farmer, I guess that's what they do. But we have no place we can add on... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great project. You'll have a new space to organize, personalize, accessorize. Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Living with construction can be so disruptive to your normal routine, but I'm sure it will be worth it! Can't wait to see it finished:)

    ReplyDelete