Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Busy Saturday

We kept busy, pretty much all day yesterday. The morning started with a trip to town for goat fencing supplies and a light fixture for the new mudroom. The girls stayed home and I got to join my boys for the trip. I think they just wanted a girl along while they were riding in the Tinkerbell truck (it's nicknamed that because our college-girl drives it to school and has Tinkerbell accessories.)


So, while the boys worked on getting the fence started (above), I dug up a few hostas to share with neighbors.
And the mudroom got closer to being finished.


How was your Saturday?

4 comments:

  1. We spent most of it putting together swags for the church stage. It was frustrating at times, but I love working together with my husband. Your mud room is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mud room is coming right along! I had a nice, quiet Saturday just piddling around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a productive day. Between allergies and a cold, I've been laying around all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you got a lot done! We spent the day with my Grandmother celebrating her 90th birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete